Samstag, 16. Mai 2015

Endlich weiter.../It finally continues...

Nach eine ganz lange Pause es ist Zeit, mein Fotoblog weiter zu füllen...
Seit August 2014 ist viel geschehen--auch nähtechnisch! Und hier der Beweis:

After such a long break it´s past time to add some photos to my blog...
So much has happened since August 2014--that includes work from my sewing room! as you can see here:
AUG14,  150x208 cm, ein Hochzeitsgeschenk für...
59x82 inches, a wedding  present for...
 
03SEP14, 142x204 cm, Heft-Quilten für Margaretes Weißquilt;
56x80 inches, basic basting-quilting for Margarete´s White Quilt
 
08SEP14, 120x130,5cm, Claudias "I Spy" gequiltet;
47x51 inches, quilted Claudia´s "I Spy" babyquilt
 
19SEP14, 23x30 cm, Kosmetiktasche für Pamela;
9x12 inches, a cosmetic bag for my daughter
  
OCT14, "El Porto" Kindersporttasche, Muster von:
"El Porto" child´s sports bag, pattern from:
 
 
Rückseite;
Back;
+Guckloch (andere Seite, Cargotasche).
and peek-a-boo pocket (cargo pocket on other end).
 
OCT14, 40x70 cm?, Patchcats Tauschaktion "Tütenquilt", meins für:
approx. 15x27 inches, my Patchcats Swap Quilt for:
 
...und diese Vogelparade hat Liliane aus meine Stoffe für mich kreiert!
...and Liliane created this birdy parade quilt for me out of the fabrics I sent her!
 
Und dann........habe ich mein Finger gebrochen und hab eine Weile nichts genäht, außer ein Geschenk die ich einfach versuchen wollte :o)
 
And then..........I broke my finger. Didn´t do much sewing for a while--that is, except for a present I just had to give a try making. :o)
31OCT14, ein Bar/TischLäufer für Latzi;
a runner for Latzi´s bar or table!
 
Reicht für heute! Bald lade ich Fotos hoch von ein paar Sachen, die ich hektisch noch vor Weihnachten geschafft habe, nachdem mein Finger es zugelassen hat!
Fortsetzung folgt...
 
That´s enough for today! Soon I´ll put up pics of some things I frantically sewed before Christmas...once the screw was taken out of my finger!
To be continued....
 
Happy Sewing and Quilting, everyone!
and hugs,
Bobbi